The 1% Listing Fee
For The Sellers
Why would you pay more or try to sell your house yourself?
For Sellers, Discount Realty Florida, LLC provides full service representation at a discounted commission rate. When the listing broker is DRF, the Seller pays a total of 4% commission instead of the typical 6% most brokerages charge. 1% is paid to DRF for listing the property and 3% is paid to the Buyer’s agent at closing. If DRF finds an unrepresented buyer for the listing, which happens frequently, the total commission paid to DRF at closing is only 3%. That’s half what most charge!
- The home will be listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and approximately 50 other web sites.
- Highest quality promo photos taken by a professional photographer at no cost to the owner.
- Expert consultation on negotiating the purchase contract and processing the other docs needed.
- Coordination of all showings of the property by our local broker.
- Electronic document processing with esign.
- An initial broker’s opinion of value so we get the right price on your home.
- Home staging and repair recommendations for achieving the best and fastest results.
- A Supra electronic lockbox placed on the property and a DRF sign in the front yard.
|Sale Price Of Your Home||6% Listing Fee||Discount Realty Florida 4% Total Commission||Huge Savings To The Seller|
*There is a minimum commission listing fee of $1,175 that Discount Realty Florida charges on all listings.